Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Space

                                        I have just personalized my blog into the place where I find solace. Thanks to my friend Sumiran who changed his blog's background image, I realized I could do it too. And I forced myself to wait( literally considering I come online way too often) till my never ending exams got over and I HAVE DONE IT AT LAST!!.


                And I love it so much that I keep looking at the blog not even reading what I have written , not even feeling like going to the "edit posts" section but just lost in the space. But then, I can't let you guys do that, can I? Lots of posts on their way, all waiting for this blissful time. Till then, Hope you enjoyed the walk down the imag(e)inary road full of trees till you get to read something . :)

P.S. A big thank you to Rucha for being the first one to see my blog's new avatar and suggest changes in terms of font( so that reading is easy for all of you, of course) and most importantly, her first reaction was "Whoa!" :)

No comments: