Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

FINALLY the change

Yes!!!!!! Yes!!!!

Thanks to the awesomeness of Google and Blogger, I can finally let go of my lamest possible hyperlink that the 18 year old me thought would be temporary but ended up lasting a lifetime!!!! I no longer have to export my blog to a new one just to change the hyperlink. Thanks to the God-knows-from-where-it-started discussion with Ashwini (Who is also an awesome blogger btw) , I ended up checking this out and here I am.

All that has been removed by the introduction of a simple 'Edit' button. Oh Blogger, you have no idea how much I love you for this!

So yes, my blog is on http://perceptionsastheycome.blogspot.in/   So you know what your destination is if it is to read my blog.

WOOHOO!!! *doing the I like to move it, move it dance*


P.S. So many things happening around and for the better if I may say so. Been my natural self after so long it feels refreshing.. A new post should be here soon.

On the other hand,





YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

No comments: